Full Stack Engineer
Martinsen Mayerare delighted to announce its partnership with potentially the single most exciting start up in San Francisco.
They are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our team. Their rockstar team of researchers have developed unique technology to expose vulnerabilities in modern ML-based AI systems and now need an experienced Software Engineer with an understanding of Machine Learning to turn raw science into an amazing first product.
On a day to day basis you will
- Work with Machine Learning and security researchers to convert raw science around robust AI into scalable production code
- Work with Product to scope out customer needs, turn them into engineering items and execute on them
- Lead agile initiatives across the team and generally be the pacemaker, ensuring we ship fast (but don't break things)
Minimum requirements (you MUST meet all)
- BS/MS in computer science or related field and 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Excellent at writing clean, scalable back-end code (any language/framework)
- Can build front-ends, ideally in React
- At least basic understanding of Machine Learning; worked with ML engineers / data scientists before; used to handing sensitive data at scale
- Familiarity with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP
- Excellent communication skills and passion for developing new technology (what is something you built in your own time?)
- Unfortunately, our client is unable to sponsor a visa so you must have US citizenship or a US green card.
Bonus points for experience with
- Working in a young, fast-growing startup
- Data engineering tasks: pipeline building, Scala, Hadoop
- Computer and network security
- Python-based frameworks (Flask, Django)
This is an opportunity to get in at the ground level of a product that is looking to tackle the largest issue of out generation and you can be at the forefront of that.
If you would like to discuss further do not hesitate to reach out to Edward O'Carroll: email@example.com or 00 353 1 614 4900