Computer Vision Engineer
Martinsen Mayer are delighted to partner closely with Cainthus as they grow out their Computer Vision Engineering team.
They work together on talented cross disciplinary teams to develop an original product that will require you to apply your creativity and experience in computer vision and machine learning to solve exciting product development challenges. Computer vision engineers balance state of the art research and development with the delivery of computer vision solutions that drive valuable improvements on dairy farms.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop models for computer vision use cases such as recognition, object detection, semantic and instance segmentation, tracking, action recognition, etc.
- Cast problems into well-defined components and requirements, and deliver end-to-end development of computer vision solutions
- Together with software engineers, design and develop production-ready computer vision architectures using scalable, performant, reliable, and secure code
- Optimise models to balance trade-offs between accuracy and computational resource performance
- Implement integrated monitoring of model performance for reliability and maintenance
- Together with product owners, designers and engineers, determine the feasibility of computer vision solutions to address customer needs
- Effectively communicate regular development progress and results to team members and stakeholders at varying technical and non-technical levels
What we’re looking for
- A minimum 3+ years experience working as a Computer Vision Engineer or similar role
- A strong understanding of computer vision, machine learning, deep learning, image analysis, statistics
- Experienced in programming in python with relevant open source software packages (e.g. tensorflow, keras, scipy, opencv, etc.)
- Experience in delivering computer vision solutions in a production environment
- Experience in best practices in machine learning model development, software development, version control, and continuous integration and deployment
- Have worked on cross disciplinary agile teams
- Excellent communication skills
We are a growing computer vision start-up based in Dublin. We are a blend of computer vision specialists, engineers, designers, and data scientists, all from diverse backgrounds. We’re passionate about transforming farming through the use of our technology. We work in agile multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate closely with a group of dairy farmers who ensure that our work has a meaningful impact on their farms. We love learning from each other, solving challenging problems and having fun along the way.
For more information please contact Rob Shannon on +353 86 793 8344 or firstname.lastname@example.org